The Ethics and Inclusion Committee coordinates closely with the SCA Board to promote a culture that values diversity, inclusion and ethical behavior within SCA.
This standing committee works to promote and develop a culture that values diversity, inclusion and ethical behavior within SCA.
Composition of the committee and terms of office are defined in Handbook section 3-1 and governed by the Bylaws.
1. Oversees SCA’s Code of Conduct, ethics, and values program.
2. Monitors professional trends and developments in code of conduct, ethics, and values programs at allied organizations incorporating updates into the SCA program as needed.
3. Maintains and updates the Ethics and Inclusion Committee’s webpage on the SCA website as needed.
4. Coordinates communications to the SCA membership publicizing the Code of Conduct and orienting membership and event participants to the importance of these values in SCA programs.
5. Performs a review of the SCA Code of Conduct every three years under the direction of the Board.
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco State University
California Institute of Technology
Stefani L. Baldivia, 2020-2023
Jenn Ho, 2022-2024
CSU San Marcos
Society of California Archivists (SCA) Code of Conduct
Society of California Archivists (SCA) Code of Conduct Incident Report Form
Digital Library Federation (DLF) 2019 Active Bystander Orientation Video https://youtu.be/XOrzP4_Qzu4
Right To Be Bystander Intervention Training https://righttobe.org/bystander-intervention-training/